PaleoRadio was a daily weekday 3-hour talk radio show politics, religion and culture with host, Jeremiah Bannister. I teamed up with Jeremiah to revive his talk radio show on WPRR. We were on the air at WPPR December 2011 – April 2013
- Live on-air production in a fast-paced environment
- Promoting the show to affiliate stations and securing rebroadcast agreement with WRFN-LP
- Recorded and edited show for rebroadcast on WPRR and WRFN-LP and station podcast using Sony SoundForge
- Identified, researched and scheduled guests for interviews
- Prepared questions and background information for interviews
- Created website for the show using WordPress
- Wrote and posted show notes content on website for each episode
- Promoted show via Twitter, Facebook, and public events
- Drafted & directed creation final version of logo
- Created flyers to promote the show
- Monitored and Analyzed Google Analytics, Arbitron ratings, and audio streaming traffic
- Recruited, trained, and supervised call-screening volunteers and a graphic design intern
Skills: WordPress, HTML, FTP, SEO, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Researching, Interviewing, Coordinating, Recruiting, Training, Leading, Dropbox, Podcast, Web Traffic Analytics and Streaming Audio Analytics, Arbitron, Graphic Design, On-Air Announcing, Radio Broadcast Production, Digital Audio Recording and Editing, SoundForge, Windows, Microsoft Word, Adsense, Copywriting, Branding.
CatalystRadio interviews Jeremiah Bannister and JD Sullivan.
Jeremiah and I were invited by members of OccupyGR to give a workshop on Activist Tips for Communicating with the Media, which was held at Circle Pines Center in Delton, MI, in 2012.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.