Grand Rapids, MI 49516-8241
- Skilled in Writing, Editing Proofing brand-compliant, high-quality print and digital communications.
- Experienced with project management tools including Asana, Trello, WP Project Manager, and Wrike. Familiarity with WorkZone.
- Supervisory experience of volunteers and interns in media production.
- Experience with audio, graphics, photography, and videography production for radio/podcast, and print/digital formats respectively.
- Extraordinarily comfortable with CMS, especially with WordPress.
- Professional, proactive, and have a positive attitude.
- Fosters a highly collaborative performance-centric work environment.
Dean’s List Spring 2009, Fall 2010, Spring 2010
Attended Law School for Journalists, sponsored by the Michigan Supreme Court and the Mid-Michigan Society of Professional Journalists held at Michigan State University.
Managing marketing and communications aligned with organizational mission, vision, values, strategic plans, events, and activities.
Maintaining Consistency with Branding, Messaging Priorities, and Content Management
Internal & External Communications
Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
Social Media Tools (Hootsuite)
Writing for SEO and using SEO tools
Analytics – Google Analytics, Slimstat, Quantcast, Alexa, Facebook Insights
Media Contact Development & Maintenance
Press Release Writing
Creating & DistributingTraditional Advertising – print, display, print newsletters.
Creating & Distributing Digital Advertising – Website, Facebook ads, Twitter advertising, and Facebook Fan Pages, Google Adwords, online calendars.